Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Seriously

C'mon Winter, seriously!

Just as it was getting nice, you've got to bombard us with more of this freezing cold wind and junk? Seriously!?! I had big plans for today. Did you not read my previous entries about the sweet bike I've got to re-assemble?

Winter, why is it always about you? You've got to learn to compromise. I'll take the snow and sleet and bone-chilling wind, but you've got to give us a mid-season break. Just let us remember why you're Winter and the other seasons are not. Too much of you without a break will leave us hating you and you don't want that, right?

I didn't think so.

Now, listen. I've got a bike to re-assemble and a garage without a space heater. I'm trying to be a good, environmentally-cautionary steward. Give us just a couple more days that hit 45F. That's all I'm asking.

Otherwise, I've got a stash of AquaNet from the 80's and I'm not afraid to uncap and spray away.